Zebras Crossing Very Private Bush Lodge Rack Rates 2021
01 November 2020–30 April 2022
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT 50% of the applicable rate per person sharing
Children 0 – 36 months: Free of charge
Children 04 – 13 years of age: 50% of the applicable adult rate
Children 14 years and older: Full adult per person sharing rate
30 minutes before arriving at Zebras Crossing on the day please call Lodge Manager, Promise +27 83 6780577, to ensure that our team is at the gate to open. There is no cell phone reception on the sand road!
- Full Breakfast (served from 07.00am to 10.00 am), lunch, afternoon coffee & cake, dinner and accommodation
- Use of lodge facilities,
- 1 x Afternoon game drive and sundowner on game drive
- Tea and coffee station
- Rates are per person per night, free Wi-Fi in the rooms and main lodge, secure parking and VAT.
- Premium brands spirits and additional reserve wines
- Meals not included on meal package
- Any additional activities arranged
- Airport or hotel transfers to and from Zebras Crossing Game Reserve
- Spa treatments
- Gratuities are not included
Reference Invoice Number on POP and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Florence Eco Tourism,
First national bank (FNB)
Account Number: 62718982293
Branch Code 250655
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Please quote the reservation folio number and surname of party as a reference when payment is processed and forward the POP to email@example.com
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm a reservation.
- Bookings made within 30 days of arrival or less will only be confirmed on 100% of balanced received.
- Balance payable 30 days prior to arrival.
- If you wish to pay via credit card kindly notify me in a return email and we will send a secure payment gateway link
All cancellations must be given in writing to the hotel by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Cancellations/Amendments are subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellations made more than 30 days of date of arrival 25% of fee payable.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of date of arrival 50% of fee payable.
- Cancellations made within 15 days of date of arrival 100% of fee payable.
- Full cancellation fee (100%) apply to all NO SHOW bookings
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Laws of the Republic of South Africa shall in all respects, govern this contract.
- Rates are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR) and are inclusive of 15% VAT.
- Zebras Crossing Very Private Bush Lodge reserves the right to amend the quoted tariffs should there be any change in the percentage rate of VAT or any other levy, tax or impost becoming payable by Zebras Crossing Very Private Bush Lodge after the date of printing of this contract or in the event of the devaluation of the SA Rand.
- The tariffs are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR) on a per person per night basis (unless otherwise indicated) and are net and non-commissionable.
- Rack rates provided are a guideline, and are not the contracted rates. These are purely for the purpose of comparison and are subject to change.
- No day visitors allowed.
- No own alcohol at lodge allowed.
- Our animals are wild and do come close to the lodge. Guests are kindly requested to maintain a safe distance and not interact with the animals.
- No music or loud music allowed at the lodge (with the exception of whole lodge bookings by one group) out of respect to other guests and the peaceful atmosphere at the lodge.
Game drives are offered on a weather permitting basis.
ZEBRAS CROSSING VERY PRIVATE BOUTIQUE BUSH LODGE OPERATIONS
The lodge shall be excused and shall not be deemed in default for any failure of performance hereunder, for any reason beyond its control. Such cause shall be deemed to include, without limitation, war, warlike operations, armed aggression, insurrection, riots, fire, explosions, accidents, failure to obtain government approvals, Governmental acts or omissions, regulations or orders, acts of God, acts of a public enemy, epidemics, quarantine, restrictions or labour unrest.